Position Purpose Summary :
The purpose of the position is to manage and grow the exports portfolio for OM JEE edible oils ,Spices,Flours,lentils,Salt business in outside India. The current export portfolio is in the nascent stage and the mandate for the incumbent would be to drive and grow this business. The goal would be to diversify our geography and product mix in the export market.
Responsibilities will include
(a) Building a broad map for the growth of the exports portfolio
(b) Executing the growth plan by entering new markets and acquiring new customers
(c) Running the day to day execution with these customers to capture the growth
– Should be responsible for generating and enhancing the sales of FMCG products in other countries. Should make sure that the products are made available in the international markets by analyzing the trends of the customers and developing sales plans and strategies to meet their needs.
– Prepare export documentation for shipments and settlements.
– Process commercial invoice documents by validating data integrity and accuracy.
– Ensure timely processing of export shipments.
– Monitor accounts payable and accounts receivable to ensure transaction payments are made & collected timely.
Only Advance mode will work.
– Create, assemble and present applicable export documentation required as per country-specific destination in -accordance with export laws and regulations.
– Submit timely document instructions to freight forwarders and third-party industry providers.
– Support cross-functional departments involved in international business transactions.
– Apply and Settle contract applications.
– Must have experience handling various export-related documents eg: Bill of lading, letter of credit, Insurance, Certificate of Origin, Foreign Exchange Regulations, Import Duties, Rebate Claims, etc.
– Responsible for pre and post-shipment documentation: Invoice/Packing list, Executing post-shipment documents as per the terms of the export order, preparing BRC, etc.
– Analyze Custom Duty exemption & Free Trade Agreements.
– Plan and coordinate with the team as well as various vendors for the timely delivery of orders.
– Ensure that shipments are in compliance with all laws and regulations.
The candidate needs to be well updated with the various export laws.
Principal Accountant abilities :
Build New Business – 80% :
– Understand full product portfolio of _____________________________business in India and use past knowledge of the industry to set a vision for the exports portfolio – deploying a structured criteria to filter/prioritize markets based on size, customer preference, product mix etc.
– Reach out to external contacts to test assumptions and establish contact with potential distributors and customers – with a clear goal to enter those selected new markets, with the chosen customer segments
– Responsible for driving portfolio growth and overall profitability by executing the commercial strategy and market segmentation and by achieving revenue, retention and margin growth
Drive Existing New PNL – 10% :
– Maintain and develop existing distributor and customer relationships – making periodic visits, exploring specific needs and anticipating new opportunities to generate new business and execute existing pipeline
-Private labelling will grow
– Coordinate with internal stakeholders in plant operations, pricing, finance, and product line leadership to ensure smooth execution of sales
– Deliver the pre-agreed volume and margin targets for the exports business portfolio
Promote Innovation – 10% :
– Partners with the product line and marketing teams to drive the innovation pipeline and to identify new opportunities based on his/her exposure to customers outside India
– Keeps the organization informed of market needs, product requirements, competitive information, account-specific initiatives and other knowledge essential for pushing the organization to act and deliver capabilities that maximize growth
Education & Experience :
– Master s degree in business, economics, finance or related discipline
– 3- 5 year’s experience with FMCG industry of which at least half is in handling exports business
– Experience in sales for a certain product line or market
-Experience of participating in various food exhibition over globe.
– Experience in developing new business (customers and markets)
– Strategic thinking and structured problem-solving approach to ensure successful market mapping
– Ability to connect with customers and understand their needs and preferences
– Tenacity to drive execution to deliver the promised outcome to customers
The Candidates must have Experience :
– The sole most important criteria is good communication and writing skills in English.
– He must be able to communicate in English well, should be able to write professional emails.
– His will be a desk work where he will be required to respond to the mails of national and international clients, do international skype call and promote business through online marketing.
– A prior experience would be preferred.
-Official hours 10 am -6 pm mandatory
Salary : 40 to 75 K
Interested candidates contact us @ 8130910780 or send your resume to us at [email protected]