- Listening to students’ academic, emotional, social, and behavioral concerns in an open and non judgemental way.
- Working directly with students to develop solutions and set achievable goals.
- Assisting with conflict mediation and resolution between students, students and teachers, or parents and teachers to ensure students’ goals are not disrupted.
- Providing one-on-one career guidance and skills assessment to assist with career development.
- Helping students to prepare for admissions applications and tests.
- Providing students with materials related to a career of their choice or career counseling to suit their skills.
- Developing, monitoring, and assisting with counseling programs.
- Offering referrals to outside resources, such as for mental health, substance abuse, or vocational-related activities.
- Reporting student issues to the appropriate state authorities if neglect or abuse is suspected.
- Salary: 15 to 30 K
- Exp: 3 to 4 years
- Location: Nangloi
- Candidates must have good English communication skills.
- Interested candidates can contact us @ 8130910780 / 8448355180 or send your resume to us at [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org