Monitoring the effectiveness of training materials.
• Assessing the weaknesses and strengths of individuals and adjusting training as needed.
• Plan and implement an effective training curriculum.
• Prepare hard copy training materials such as module summaries, videos, and presentations.
• Train and guide new employees.
• Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according
• Schedule appropriate training sessions.
Training , Training Management, Performance Management, Motivating Others, Giving
Feedback, Coaching, Self-Development, Motivation for Sales, Self-Confidence, Sales Planning,
Minimum Qualification– Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
Experience– Minimum 2 Years
No. of openings– 2
Salary-Up to 22 k per month
Shift Timing: – 9:00 AM TO 6:00 PM
Interested candidates contact us @ 8130910780 / 8448355180 or send your resume to us at [email protected]