Skip to content (Press Enter)
- Designing, monitoring, analyzing and troubleshooting IT systems.
- Interpreting briefs and developing IT systems that meet all specifications and cost requirements.
- Assisting with training and onboarding processes.
- Writing job descriptions for new positions, and assisting with interview and recruitment processes.
- Ensuring staff comply with company, as well as health and safety regulations at all times.
- Maintaining, managing, and updating software.
- Supervising digital security and ensuring all anti-viruses and firewalls are regularly updated.
- Supervising the development and maintenance of websites and ensuring the protection of users’ data.
- Analyzing existing operations, protocols, and processes, and making plans for improvement.
- Conducting research, attending workshops, and networking with other professionals in the industry.
- Exp : 1 to 2 years
- Salary : 15K
- Job timing : 10 AM to 6 PM
- Interested candidates contact us @ 8130910780 / 8448355180 or send your resume to us at [email protected]